The website http://jshardoi.edunexttech.com (“Website”) is provided by Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Hardoi. The following terms and conditions govern your use of the Website whether as a guest or registered user. By using the Website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use the website.
Unless otherwise stated, Seth M. R. Jaipuria School,Hardoi owns the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your own personal use only, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- republish material from the Website (including republication on another website or any other platform in any manner, medium or format now known or hereafter developed);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- show any material from the Website in public or otherwise make any such material available to the public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for a commercial purpose whatsoever;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website; or
- Redistribute material from the Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as the Seth M.R. Jaipuria School Hardoi newsletter), which may only be redistributed in accordance with school’s instructions or guidance.
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Hardoi (including their reputation or goodwill) or the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which infringes any rights of a third party (including rights of privacy and copyright), is otherwise unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without the express prior written consent of Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Hardoi. You must not use the Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial or non-commercial / social communications. You must not use the Website for any purposes related to marketing without our express prior written consent.
We respect the privacy of everyone who visits Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Hardoi website, your privacy is important to us.
It is Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Hardoi’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to the Website. You grant to Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Hardoi a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their legal rights, or of their right to privacy. You must not submit any user content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to the Website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon the Website. Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, the Website.
You may link to our home page, provide you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Website (or any part of it) must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make use of material on the Website other than set out above, please address your request to [email protected]
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Hardoi does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on the Website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available, is error-free, or that the material on the Website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this Website and the use of the Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and exclusions of liability nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- imit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Hardoi will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. Seth M. R. Jaipuria School,Hardoi will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
You hereby indemnify Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Hardoi and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of the Website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hardoi, Uttar Pradesh India only. The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of Uttar Pradesh, India without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of India. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the state and federal courts located in Bihar, India, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
- Admissions are open for Play Group to class IX.
- Minimum age for admission to Play Group is 2 years 6 months, class Nursery is 3 years 6 months and to class KG is 4 years 6 months at the beginning of the session (i.e. in April of the year).
- The School would inform parents about interview and selection process in due course of time.
Students who are under transfer from schools (including outside U.P.) must have their Transfer Certificates counter-signed by the Inspector of Schools of the state concerned.
- For admission to Play Group, Nursery, KG, Level 1, parents are required to submit:
- A photocopy of the date of birth certificate of their wards issued by a competent authority at the time of admission
- Five passport size photographs of the ward and five each of the parents
- Requisite admission form
- For admission to other classes a certificate from the head of the school where the student is presently studying, will have to be produced at the time of admission. The Original copy of the Birth Certificate must be produced for verification when required. Application for admission should be given in the appropriate form. Children, along with their parents, will be interviewed, if necessary, by the Principal.
- Aadhar Card of the Ward and Parents
Prospectus and Registration form can be obtained from the school office by paying the registration fee and completed Registration form need to be deposited in the School office within a specific time. The said registration fee shall be non-refundable.
RULES FOR ADMISSION
- The application for admission must be given on the appropriate form. The school reserves the right to evaluate the child in any or all subjects.
- Parents are requested to give an advance notice of at least a month for the withdrawal of their wards. Otherwise, a fee equivalent to the tuition fee of one month shall be charged for issuing the transfer certificate.
- Annual Examination are held in March.
- Cumulative assessment of the whole year is considered for the child’s promotion into the next class.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will have to be withdrawn from the School.
PAYMENT OF FEE
- The fee is to be paid in the School Office maximum in twelve installments before the end of the academic session. Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Payment of fee by Cash / DD / Cheque shall be th accepted up to the 10 of every installment in which payments falls due.
- Cheques / DD should be drawn in favour of Seth M.R. Jaipuria School, Hardoi – REVENUE A/C, payable at Hardoi.
- In case a cheque is dishonoured, a fine of 100 will have to be paid along with the fee and bank charges as applicable.
- After the end of the month, a fine of 50 will be charged per week or part thereof for late payment of fee. If the fee remains unpaid for two consecutive months, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls.
- The fact that a memo or bill has not been received by a parent does not exempt the student from paying fee nor prevents the school from taking necessary action against the said student for non-payment of fee.
- If any student whose name is struck off the rolls seeks re-admission, he/she will be charged a re-admission fee equivalent to the Admission fee of that particular academic session, provided re-admission is permissible and sanctioned by the Principal.
- If any collection charges are levied, the same would be payable by the parents / guardians.
- Detailed fee structure would be shared with parents only after registration of their wards for the admission process.
The medium of instruction is ENGLISH and the school provides education to both boys and girls within a span of 15 years divided as under:
|Play Group, Nursery, KG||Primary School|
|Class I to V||Junior School|
|Class VI to VIII||Middle School|
|Class IX to XII||Senior School|
The subjects taught at the school shall be:
- English, Hindi, Social Studies, Mathematics, General Science, Moral Science
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce & Accounts, EVS, Sanskrit
- Bio-technology, Computer Science, Political Science
- Physical Education, Athletics, Gymnastics, Boxing
- Art, Music (Western & Classical) & Dance
- Yoga, meditation and languages such as Sanskrit are an integral part of the school curriculum.
- The students will also be exposed to innovative pedagogy using e-learning, videos, and other latest technologies.
The School curriculum is based on CBSE pattern.
- The academic year begins from April.
- Usually summer Holidays are from the third week of May to the last week of June.
- Usually winter Holidays of one week are observed in the first week of January.
- Other holidays during the year are notified in the school diary.
- School has adopted SMS Gateway for direct communication with Parent / Guardian.
ROLE OF PARENTS
- Parents are expected to cooperate with the school authorities in maintaining punctuality, regularity and discipline.
- Parents should ensure that their wards take an active interest in the school activities.
- Continuous absence of a student for 15 days without permission is tantamount to indiscipline and the name of the student shall be struck off the rolls under such circumstances.
- The name of a student absenting without permission for three consecutive days after any vacation is liable to be struck off the rolls.
CHANGE OF PROSPECTUS
The instructions given in this prospectus supersede all other regulations reproduced elsewhere or printed in earlier issues. The prospectus is liable to change without notice. Any such changes, when made, will be binding on all existing students also.
SCHOOL UNIFORM, BOOK-LIST and DIARY
The instructions for the same would be given to the child and parents at the time of admission finalisation.
“SEATS WILL BE RESERVED FOR THE WEAKER SECTIONS OF THE SOCIETY AS PER THE RTE ACT IN THE LKG SECTION, IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE STATE GOVT. ORDERS, WHEN RECEIVED.
- Parents are required to sign their ward’s Progress Reports and return the Progress Report when required.
- Private tuitions are not encouraged. Parents are requested not to engage teachers of this school as private tutors for their wards.
- Parents / guardians and others are requested not to visit the classes or meet the teachers (in school campus) without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Parents are required to notify the school office of any change in their address.
- All communications with the school should bear the name, scholar number, class and section of the student.
- Only written requests from parents to allow the child to leave before the school gets over will be entertained.
- Parents are advised not to call away their wards during class hours.
- All belongings of students should bear their names and classes. The school will not be responsible for any losses.
- Students should not bring mobile phones or other such electronic gadgets to the school.
- Parent-Teacher Meetings are held at regular intervals to provide parents and teachers an opportunity for exchanging views on the progress of the students.
- While every possible care is taken to ensure the safety and security of the students at the school, the school authorities will not be responsible for any injury (fatal or otherwise) sustained by any student of the school during organised activities taken up inside or outside the school or during transit from home to school and back.