Click here to View Transfer Certificate
Click here to View Circulars
|1||Binod Kumar Tiwari||Principal|
|2||Leena Singh||Vice- Principal|
|3||Dev Narayan Maurya||TGT|
|4||Dipankar Samson Lal||TGT|
|10||Vijay Kr Sharma||TGT|
|11||Prashant Kr Sharma||TGT|
|16||Mohd. Ahmad Khan||PRT|
|23||Ravi Prakash Mishra||PRT|
|46||Navkiran Preet Kaur||NTT|
|47||Ashish Kumar Kashyap||PET|
Students who are under transfer from schools (including from outside U.P.)must have their Transfer Certificates counter-signed by the Inspector of Schools/ relevant Officer of the state concerned..
Documents required for admission are:
- 1-A photocopy of the date of birth certificate of their wards issued by a competent authority at the time of admission. Please carry the original also for verification.
- Copy of previous schools’ Transfer Certificate/ any other documents.
- Five passport size photographs of the ward and five each of the parents.
Requisite admission form
- 1-It is mandatory for all admissions upwards of (including) Grade 3 A certificate from the head of the school where the student is/was studying until most recently, will have to be produced for admission finalization.
- The Original copy of the Birth Certificate and other Government approved documents (such as AADHAR, Passport, etc) must be produced for verification as and when required.
- Application for admission should be given in the appropriate form.
- "The School Reserves The Right To Interact With Children,along With Their Parents,if Necessary After Eligibility Assessment."
Prospectus and Registration form can be obtained from the school office by paying the requisite registration fee and completed registration form needs to be deposited at the school office within the stipulated time. The said registration fee shall be non-refundable.
RULES FOR ADMISSION
- The application for admission must be done on the appropriate form. The school reserves the right to evaluate the child in any or all subjects.
- The school reserves the right to select or reject any application. The decision of the school authorities is final as far as granting / refusal of admission is concerned.
- Full quarters' school fees are chargeable for any withdrawal in the middle of that particular quarter.
- Transfer of admission to any other Jaipuria School is a matter of preference and not guaranteed. Paid fees, including one time charges, is not transferable from one branch to another and management reserves rights of admission.
- "Reservation Is As Per The Government Policies."
- In case supporting documents are found to be inadequate, the school management reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the admission.
- The fee is to be paid in the school office divided into Six equal quarters, maximum in twelve installments, before the end of the academic session. Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Fee can be paid along with Late fine of RS 100/Week(Rupees One Hundred Only) after the due dates.
- Cheques / DD should be drawn in favour of Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Hardoi - REVENUE A/C, payable at Hardoi.
- Fees is payable till the 10th of the month in which the installment of fees becomes due.
- If any student whose name is struck off the rolls seeks re-admission, he/she will be charged a re-admission fee equivalent to the Admission fee of that particular academic session, provided re-admission is permissible and sanctioned by the Principal.
- If any collection charges are levied, the same would be payable by the parents / guardians.
- 1 Month prior notice to be given in case of admission withdrawal,else they will be liable to pay the fee till the month Tc is issued.
- In case of TC Issuance,fee will be charged till the date application received for TC from the parents.
- In case of "Cheque bounce", the facility of fee payment through cheque will be withdrawn for the particular parent.
- Science & Commerce stream.
- Yoga is an integral part of the school curriculum
- The students will also be exposed to innovative pedagogy using e-learning, Videos and other latest technologies.
- -School Reserves the Rights of Admission in Class XI, subject To Performance in Class X Examinations as Seats Are Limited.
PAYMENT OF FEES
The medium of instruction is ENGLISH and the school provides education to both boys and girls within a span of 14 years divided as under:
PG - Class II : Last School
Class III - V (After School I) : Demonstration School
Class VI - VIII (After School II) : Exploration School
Class IX - X (After School III) : Assimilation School
Class XI - XII (After School IV) : Super School
The subjects taught at the school shall be:
English, Hindi, Social Studies, Mathematics, Science, General Knowledge, Environmental Science, Computer, Value Education, Physical Education.
For Senior Secondary: